The personal data controller is EthWorks sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw (02-676), ul. Postępu 18A, VAT ID (NIP): PL7010771665, KRS 0000703371 (hereinafter referred to as “the Controller”).
1. In all matters of personal data contact is possible via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The Controller processes the personal data of the Contractor and persons acting on behalf of or for the benefit of the Contractor in order to answer the Contractor's inquiry and the possibility of conducting talks regarding the issues presented by the Contractor. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is point a) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR, i.e. the Contractor has consented to it. The Contractor has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of his data at any time.
3. Personal data will be processed for the duration of the talks on the issues presented by the Contractor and within 10 years after the end of the talks in order to be able to continue them on a request made in the future, unless the Contractor withdraws consent or requests the deletion of personal data.
4. The recipients of personal data may be: the Controller's employees, persons cooperating with the Controller in the performance of the contract, entities providing and supporting the IT systems used by the Controller and providers of services associated with the current activity of the Controller, including in particular the accounting office and business or legal consultants.
5. The Contractor has the right to request from the Controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability.
6. In case of doubts related to the processing of personal data, the Contractor may ask the Administrator for information. Regardless of the above, the Contractor has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection
_ga - This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
_gid - This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visted in an anonymous form.
_gat_gtag_UA_165950423_1 - This cookie is set by Google and is used to distinguish users.